Sunday, February 18, 2018

Minor Delay on "Crapshoot"

As most of you always know, my readers, the word delay is one that I despise having to ever type. Unfortunately, Influenza doesn't care about productivity, only stripping away the weekend of extensive editing I had planned in favor of shivering and passing in and out of lucidity, while hacking up my entire lung.

So yeah, unfortunately the last couple of hours has been the first time in almost 3 days I've had the strength to even hold my head up. Fortunately I seem to be slowly moving through the worst of it.

While the next installment of "Crapshoot 2018" was supposed to hit Monday, I'll be bumping that date to Wednesday for now. After that however, a regular schedule of Monday, Wednesday, Friday, releases to completion should maintain course.

Thank you once more for your understanding. Now if you don't mind, I'll be going right back to passing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment