Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Of Crit. Hit and Coronavirus

Well, this year has certainly taken some left turns.

So, like the rest of the world, I too must find my own way of dealing with the present risk of COVID-19 moving forward.

At first I thought that plan would just be keeping my head down to catch but 1 release every other week until common sense prevailed and the outbreak began to recede but the reality seems to be, for the time being, that the Coronavirus and its effects are here to stay.

Don't mistake my callous tone for a flippant one; not only am I avidly concerving my bottles of 92% rubbing alcohol and sanitizing at every corner, I'm also coming down from fighting a minor allergy instigated respiratory infection from about a week and a half ago while going out to work in a cold office building with ridiculously dry air, struggling to hack out the remainder of the gunk built up around my throat while thinking in the back of my head "please don't let me discover my energy levels dropping and breathing troubles within the next 7 days" for something I know is minor and  typical of the season.

Needless to say, I'm terrified and paranoid but until the world does otherwise, I'll operate as though it intends to keep on spinning.

While content will continue coming, reviews are obviously on the suspended side, for now. That said, I do have a few things coming that I intend to produce from the safety of my room, the first of which I can't wait to unveil... Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment