Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Revised schedule to come

While I struggle to try and keep happenings of my life separate from my professional endeavors, this is unavoidable.

As you may have been able to parse out, dear reader, this is not the surprise blog that I had initially promised in the schedule. While I wish to go into the details of how things ended up here, I'd be lying if I said I weren't writing this while feeling a little bit emotionally raw.

I will instead refer you to my Twitter post regarding the delay and simply inform you that while all content remains to be delivered, a new schedule leading into a new way of doing things on Crit. Hit is over the horizon. Look forward to it in the next couple of days.

(My Confessional and the need for things to change)

No comments:

Post a Comment