Wednesday, November 8, 2017

2017 Blowout Plans: A Crit Hit Update ('Cause one of these hasn't happened in... about a month)

As some of you may recall, last month I posted a loose slate of releases to come for the rest of the year.

While the slate does remain accurate (all of the projects to come in question will arrive before the close of 2017), the roll out on them will be slightly different than initially anticipated.

What does this mean for you the readers? Very little most likely.



Due to some personal issues that I need to hash out, I have decided to make November a post light month. I need a little bit of breathing room to focus on certain affairs as well as continue work on, yes...





What that does not mean however, is that November will be empty. As a well documented lover of the superhero genre, I knew I would be locked down to 2 specific reviews this month no matter what. One of which has surfaced, while the other (Justice League, of course) will be tackled in a timely fashion for release on Friday, November 17.

In between releases however, I have a few decent things cooked up:


Monday November 13, the long delayed next installment of "Happily Never After." I'm putting the finishing touches on it as we speak and intended to have it up almost a week ago but ran into a plethora of technical problems, leading me to rewatch the film and rewrite the article itself not once but twice. While it's obvious by now which entry of the Disney Animated Cannon it will touch on, I'll save all I have to say for the coming release.


Additionally, not one, but 2 Fromage Fridays will be on track for this month.


December will pick right back with all of the hotly anticipated films of the early winter season and "Star Wars." Along the way will follow all of the other aforementioned projects and 2 more entries in Happily Never After.


It's gonna be a busy time but sometimes you can't forget to smell the roses so thank you for your patience and continued support and if you like what I do, always feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment