Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Rolling the Dice on Opportunity

That time again so soon after the last one.


The last few months have been a weird batch.

Good movies have been coming out of the wood work left and right, "Happily Never After" is starting to get into the "fun" territory, and I must be doing something right because I have to sort out my regular traffic with refereer spam.


So the idea of announcing a slowdown in activity would probably seem to come out of left field, wouldn't it?

To be fair, if I tighten my schedule, I could very well be posting more than I usually do during an announced hiatus but it isn't for naught.


I've come to the realization of wanting to chase a certain opportunity that I'll be divulging more information on in the coming months. This will lead to certain blogs that may be a bit more off the cuff but for now all I'll say is that it will require a little extra attention.

Because of this, Crit Hit's schedule will take a substantial alteration.

Know however, that this doesn't mean I will be stopping the flow of content. Weekly movie reviews will continue to go up (lookout for "Moana" in the next few days) and the ongoing series will continue to poke their heads through. More information will be forthcoming but this is something that I'm more excited to work on than anything that I can remember in recent history.

As always, you're continued readership drives me forward and be sure to stay tuned to Crit Hit for more reviews and commentary on entertainment media to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment