Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Holiday Hiatus and the Foreseeable Future

I'd like to thank the loyal readers that have been following me since Crit Hit's overhaul nearly 3 months ago. Life has kept me busy and although I fight my hectic schedule to keep to my due dates as much as possible, knowing that people actually care about my opinion enough to read me makes all of the chaos worthwhile.

However, there's only so much chaos one can stomach. With impending college graduation less than 5 days away, my schedule will be going through some major changes and with that in mind, I decided to lay out the future of where Crit Hit lies within these changes.
Preserving the Power

Finals and final assignments took a big bite out of me but I am still dedicated to completing recounting my fondness for "Power Rangers" in hopes of pushing for more and better American tokusatsu. The first half of the list is complete, just in need of editing, while the remainder is currently in progress. Expect the release of those by Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 20-21.


Fromage Fridays
In hopes of improving the process of film viewing, candidate storting, and releasing stronger entries in general, I am putting "Fromage Fridays" on a seasonal hiatus. Expect the return of the Shats with more schlock to come January 12.


Future Writing Projects

While I'm looking forward to getting a brief period of rest, I am nevertheless dedicated to providing content to the readers that I could not be more grateful for. Already have the first sets of the new year prepped, some of which will be more multimedia oriented.

I will also stick to posting on the Tuesday/Thursday schedule from now on, but don't think that schedule will prevent me from jumping on a topic if it starts catching buzz.


With that all said and done, I'll have plenty of work and Errands to keep me busy throughout the month and then some, not the least of which will be finding an actual job.

So Happy Holidays one and all. See ya in January.


No comments:

Post a Comment