Wednesday, September 24, 2014

'Return of the King' finale delayed until Friday

It pains me to have to announce that the fourth and final installment of my celebration of Godzilla will come 2 days later than I had anticipated. Unforeseen circumstances have slowed my work on the end of the project which is nearly complete but requires substantial polish before it sees the light of day, which must be done after a slew of errands that have popped up on my schedule.

While I'm striving harder and mostly succeeding to stay on tighter deadlines, this is a project that means quite a bit to me and I would rather get it right a few days later than get sloppy in the name of punctuality.

It's the least I can do to honor a 60 year legacy. In the meantime I sincerely hope that you, the reader, find the final product to be as worthwhile in the end as I found it engaging to craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment